We understand the complex work needed to deliver quick and streamlined programs and services. That's why we've developed One-x-Connection — a flexible, scalable, configurable, and modular solution that supports application, eligibility, enrollment, and retention in a range of health and human services programs.
- Public-facing and anonymous
- No log-in, no registration, no entry of personal information required
- Preliminary eligibility determination in less than 3 minutes
- Easily customizable for any program
- Learn more about the Quick Screener.
- Automated document classification:
- Allows capture of multiple documents in one PDF to be split and classified into individual documents
- Uses Machine Learning to recognize different types of documents, and allows the user to assign them to individuals
- Intelligent classification matches documents to the program verifications they satisfy
- Manual or automated dispositioning
Multi-benefit Eligibility & Enrollment
- Dynamic Questioning: only ask questions for programs applying for and intelligently modify based on previous answers
- Modern user interface that is ADA compliant and written at a 6th grade reading level
- Robust duplicate management validations that prevent potential duplicate person records
- Electronic signature collection
- Supports the full life-cycle of an individual's program engagement, from application intake through enrollment and renewal
Spotlight: Our quick screener helped partner One Degree enhance their information and referral platform, giving over 18,000 low-income families the ability to check their eligibility for Medi-Cal and CalFresh in less than 3 minutes.
Because we are a purpose-driven organization, the way we work is unique.
Questions about what we have to offer?
For well over a decade, our web-based End-to-End Solutions have supported millions of individuals across the country applying for and enrolling in federal, state, and local benefit programs.
- A web-based enrollment and eligibility platform that enables application for and enrollment in multiple health and social services programs, such as local health programs, Medicaid, TANF, SNAP and WIC.
- Used by 45 county agencies, local agencies, and community-based organizations across the country.
- One-e-App (OeA) has screened more than 10 million individuals for coverage and has submitted more than 67 million program applications on their behalf.
Our solutions make an impact in 45 counties and two states throughout the United States. (Click here for a high-resolution version of the map.)
In 2003, we launched One-e-App to improve connections between people and benefit programs. When we started, there was no single application a person could fill out to determine eligibility and enrollment referrals for multiple programs if a person met the requirements. We went beyond designing for a single solution, creating an end-to-end enrollment and eligibility platform that county and state clients have successfully used for over 15 years to connect people to their programs.
- OeA uses sophisticated routines to analyze the data entered, determine preliminary program eligibility, and support the submission of a completed application and the associated supporting documents (verifications) to the systems of record, wherever possible.
- For the supported programs, OeA uses a hierarchical eligibility determination: applicants are screened for state and federal programs before they are considered for local county programs.
- Providing effective, efficient and accurate eligibility and enrollment support is the core of the One- e-App system, achieved through:
- A sophisticated Eligibility Rules Engines
- Systems of records features
- Renewal mechanisms
- Information validation and verification.
Health-e-Arizona Plus (HEAplus)
HEAplus is our customized, integrated eligibility and enrollment solution for the State of Arizona. What began as a web-based Medicaid platform that connected to the Federal Insurance Marketplace expanded over time to integrate eligibility determination for SNAP and TANF, as well as the state's long-term care system for seniors, the disabled, and veterans.
- Features two easy-to-use portals: one for assisters and state workers, and one for consumers.
- Recognized by CMS as being in the top 3% in the nation in meeting the MARS-e Standards.
- Includes identity proofing, online appeals requests, workload management tools, and premium billing.
- Connected over 4.5 million Arizonans to the help they needed.
Questions about our solutions?