We understand the complex work needed to deliver quick and streamlined programs and services. That's why we've developed a flexible, scalable, configurable, and modular solution that supports application, eligibility, enrollment, and retention in a range of health and human services programs.
- Automated document classification:
- Allows capture of multiple documents in one PDF to be split and classified into individual documents
- Uses Machine Learning to recognize different types of documents, and allows the user to assign them to individuals
- Intelligent classification matches documents to the program verifications they satisfy
- Manual or automated dispositioning
- Dynamic Questioning: only ask questions for programs applying for and intelligently modify based on previous answers
- Modern user interface. ADA compliance, and 6th grade reading level
- Robust duplicate management validations that prevent potential duplicate person records
- Electronic signature collection
- Supports the full life-cycle of an individual's program engagement, from application intake through enrollment and renewal
Spotlight: Our quick screener helped partner One Degree enhance their information and referral platform, giving over 18,000 low-income families the ability to check their eligibility for Medi-Cal and CalFresh in less than 3 minutes.
Because we are a purpose-driven organization, the way we work is unique.
Questions about what we have to offer?
For well over a decade, our web-based End-to-End Solutions have supported millions of individuals across the country applying for and enrolling in federal, state and local benefit programs.
- A web-based enrollment and eligibility platform that enables application for and enrollment in multiple health and social services programs, such as local health programs, Medicaid, TANF, SNAP and WIC.
- Used by 33 county agencies, local agencies, and community-based organizations across the country.
- One-e-App (OeA) has screened more than 10 million individuals for coverage and has submitted more than 67 million program applications on their behalf.
In 2003, we launched One-e-App to improve connections between people and benefit programs. When we started, there was no single application a person could fill out to determine eligibility and enrollment referrals for multiple programs if a person met the requirements. We went beyond designing for a single solution, creating an end-to-end enrollment and eligibility platform that county and state clients have successfully used for over 15 years to connect people to their programs.
- OeA uses sophisticated routines to analyze the data entered, determine preliminary program eligibility, and support the submission of a completed application and the associated supporting documents (verifications) to the systems of record, wherever possible.
- For the supported programs, OeA uses a hierarchical eligibility determination: applicants are screened for state and federal programs before they are considered for local county programs.
- Providing effective, efficient and accurate eligibility and enrollment support is the core of the One- e-App system, achieved through:
- A sophisticated Eligibility Rules Engines
- Systems of records features
- Renewal mechanisms
- Information validation and verification.
Health-e-Arizona Plus (HEAplus)
HEAplus is our customized, integrated eligibility and enrollment solution for the State of Arizona. What began as a web-based Medicaid platform that connected to the Federal Insurance Marketplace expanded over time to integrate eligibility determination for SNAP and TANF, as well as the state's long-term care system for seniors, the disabled, and veterans.
- Features two easy-to-use portals: one for assisters and state workers, and one for consumers.
- Recognized by CMS as being in the top 3% in the nation in meeting the MARS-e Standards.
- Includes identity proofing, online appeals requests, workload management tools, and premium billing.
- Connected over 4.5 million Arizonans to the help they needed.
Questions about our solutions?