One-X-Connection is a cloud-based solution designed for government agencies and nonprofits responsible for determining eligibility and for enrolling individuals and families in a wide array of health and social services.
The solution is flexible, modular, and integrated, and will enable assisters and administrators to screen clients for multi-benefit eligibility and allow a single application of multiple programs, including Medicaid, SNAP, and TANF, among others.
The new solution’s main advantage is that administrators will have more control in configuring various components. This advantage, in turn, will help individuals manage program eligibility rules, add or edit text, and manage documents.
Because you and your teams are doing the hard work of connecting people to the support and services they need every day. Our streamlined and configurable platform empowers administrators and assisters, which means more time focused on what matters.
Because programs and services are decentralized, with multiple forms and different intake processes serving as barriers to applicants and agencies. The technology now exists for faster and more accurate self-service, and people expect it.
We’re more than just a vendor — we’re a partner and stakeholder in helping communities thrive.
This has been our core work for over 20 years: exploring our clients’ challenges from multiple perspectives in order to connect more people to the benefits for which they are eligible.
One-x-Connection is a modern eligibility and enrollment solution that offers...
- Built-in features that support integrated benefit eligibility and promote benefit retention for qualified individuals and families
Automated electronic communication to applicants to promote timely action
- Faster, more intuitive data collection and entry for applicants and assisters
- Dashboards that enable more efficient workload management
- Program data available on demand for self-service reporting and analysis
- Minimal collection of applicant personal information and stringent data protection
- Easy-to-use tools that empower administrators to configure and edit the process to reflect their day-to-day environment
One-x-Connection is a people-first solution designed around 5 key principles:
- Anonymous quick screening
- Enrollment in multiple programs
- Electronic application submissions
- Online enrollment for local programs
- Only collects necessary data
- Separates and classifies information and documents by individual
- Exceeds compliance with privacy and security standards
- Uses an intuitive interface
- Integrates intelligent dynamic questioning
- Accommodates common workarounds
- The transparent ability to change program questions and rules
- Role-based access
- Select modules based on your specific needs
- Supports near real-time analytics
- Allows you to create user-friendly reports and data visualizations
- Generates smarter analyses to improve performance
Pick and choose the modules that fit the needs of your programs:
- Automated document classification:
- Allows capture of multiple documents in one PDF to be split and classified into individual documents
- Uses Machine Learning to recognize different types of documents, and allows the user to assign them to individuals
- Intelligent classification matches documents to the program verifications they satisfy
- Manual or automated dispositioning
Multi-benefit Eligibility & Enrollment
- Dynamic Questioning: only ask questions for programs applying for and intelligently modify based on previous answers
- Modern user interface that is ADA compliant and written at a 6th grade reading level
- Robust duplicate management validations that prevent potential duplicate person records
- Electronic signature collection
- Supports the full life-cycle of an individual's program engagement, from application intake through enrollment and renewal