What Is One-x-Connection?
One-x-Connection (OxC) is a cloud-based solution designed for government agencies and nonprofits responsible for determining eligibility and for enrolling individuals and families in a wide array of health and social services.
- Public-facing and anonymous
- No log-in, no registration, no entry of personal information required
- Preliminary eligibility determination in less than 3 minutes
- Easily customizable for any program
- Learn more about the Quick Screener.
- Automated document classification:
- Allows capture of multiple documents in one PDF to be split and classified into individual documents
- Uses Machine Learning to recognize different types of documents, and allows the user to assign them to individuals
- Intelligent classification matches documents to the program verifications they satisfy
- Manual or automated dispositioning
Multi-benefit Eligibility & Enrollment
- Dynamic Questioning: only ask questions for programs applying for and intelligently modify based on previous answers
- Modern user interface that is ADA compliant and written at a 6th grade reading level
- Robust duplicate management validations that prevent potential duplicate person records
- Electronic signature collection
- Supports the full life-cycle of an individual's program engagement, from application intake through enrollment and renewal
Audit & Approval
- Review submitted applications and determine the quality of the applications, make final determinations, and provide status updates
- Randomly select & filter applications by date range, programs, and assisters
- Auditors can pass or fail audited applications
- Streamline activities, and help programs achieve their goals all within the same platform
One-x-Connection is a modern eligibility and enrollment solution that offers...
Built-in features that support integrated benefit eligibility and promote benefit retention for qualified individuals and families
Automated electronic communication to applicants to promote timely action
Faster, more intuitive data collection and entry for applicants and assisters
Dashboards that enable more efficient workload management
Program data available on demand for self-service reporting and analysis
Minimal collection of applicant personal information and stringent data protection
Easy-to-use tools that empower administrators to configure and edit the process to reflect their day-to-day environment
Designing for connection.
Getting help is harder than it needs to be. At Alluma, we want to make it easier and more effective.
One-x-Connection was built around the concept that a people-first solution should match the way people really live and help them navigate through the complexities of the systems and programs they need.
We believe a people-first solution for eligibility and enrollment systems should address 5 key principles.